NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Monday, July 13, 2009

Pals


What with work, volunteering, and life in general I haven't had a great amount of time to spend in Alleria lately. But fear not! Things are fine and I'm always around enough each evening to water the flowers and catch up with neighbors. My apologies to anybody who has been knocking on the gates, we've been a sleepy town lately!
Speaking of watering, with my fabulous new set gardens I have had actual reason to water every single day. Even with the chore that that is, I've had some help recently:

Antonio mostly wants to follow me around and talk about his daily work-out routines but I don't mind. It's nice to have the company!

I haven't been fishing as regularly and haven't caught many new bugs. I did manage to finally find one beetle that has been escaping me (all my fault since I only allow one tree stump in town):

I'm happy to report that Chrissy and I are getting along great. There hasn't been any drama lately and I don't purposely try to avoid eye contact anymore.

Even though she is one our original townies, we've been slow to build a bond. I think that is finally happening, especially since she seems to be so interested in that lovable mutt Marcel.
I hope everything is alright with her though. I eavesdropped on a conversation between her and Blaire and was a little alarmed to hear the C-word brought up:

Cancer Mountains does not seem like it would be a fantastic place.

Speaking of original Allerians a group of us got together for a good old-fashioned game of hide 'n seek.

Three of the best neighbors you could ask for.
Although all of these guys are my close friends I have to say they are terrible hiders.
And of course what mention of Marcel is complete without the adorable quote of the week??

An 'A' for effort, buddy.

2 comments:

  1. I love Marcell and his adorable little quotes. His face sort of reminds me of sushi.

    ReplyDelete