NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl In Town

Hey! You!
Guess what?
Alleria is duck free!

As long as the animal that replaces her is not of the anatidae persuasion, we will have escaped the Duck-ocalypse '09 (hopefully for good). Honestly, Mallary wasn't a bad neighbor. She just came to the wrong town that's all.
When she had finished packing, I came to see her off. We said our 'good-byes' and hugged but as soon she turned around to clean the corner, I celebrated very quietly.

Hurray for moving!

In non-neighbor news, we are one day away from our brand new shiny fountain!

I have a stock of axes in my cabinet so I'll be joining the rest of people in the search for a golden axe. Bring it, Serena!

The U.S. finally got our DLC...the dolphin model!

The dolphin is a space ship from the Pikmin game. Unfortunately, all it does is take up space. Oh well, better than nothing.

Awhile back, Antonio and I did a photo shoot for our never-will-be-released CD. Then Static insisted that we pose together. Now, Avery and I decided it was high time for the two of us to strike a pose for a buddy picture.

We went with the net look this time

My latest next door neighbor, Bettina, is slowly becoming a friend. I went to visit her and discovered that she had an adorable little house. It's so functional!

She must have a secret door somewhere as this appears to be only her kitchen.
Although she has been very polite to me, apparently word in town is that Bettina isn't necessarily true to her nice personality.


How can you NOT get along with Marcel?!
And I've seen her temper flare in person more than once...


Anger to sadness in the span of 20 minutes
So I don't know. I think these critters personalities are a little deeper than just, "Oh, I'm the nice one." or "I'm the grumpy one, grrrr." I suppose it makes it a little more interesting in town.

A recent trip to the city made me remember that the end of the GracieGrace season sale was already in full swing!

Even with many items already sold out, I was able to pick up a few shirts that I wanted. I don't buy the furniture. I can't afford to, even with the discounts!


Today is the Flea Market. I'm hoping for a decent day as I plan on selling big, my goal being 400k. I don't think I will reach it unfortunately as I just don't have the fish that I had last month. We'll see though, I do have some decent bugs.

That is about it for news. Here are some of my favorite recent random comments from the lovable local lunks.

This one has a little story to it. Bettina asked Mallary for her address so she could send her a letter (I assume it was a farewell letter). Apparently last time she asked Mallary, she said to just address it to "The Most Beautiful Girl In Town". So that's what Bettina did. Wellll, Pete saw it and delivered it to Phyllis, of course under the assumption that Phyllis is the most beautiful girl (in his eyes of course). Now anytime Bettina goes to town hall, Phyllis gives her the stink eye thinking Bettina has the hots for her. Ha!

Nothing new between Marcel and Chrissy. I tried to get some information out of her but it seems like neither of them have the balls to ask the other out. Or, as Gluxbox suggested, Marcel may be gay. Not that it matters...but it does explain a lot. The make-up, the recent fashion obsession...Chrissy could just be his best friend. LOL! I know, it's all ridiculous. That's why I love this blog.

Chrissy thinks I'm pretty nice apparently.

Good grief. What a ditz....

....You see what I mean?!

Easily one of the most awkward/funniest things I've heard from an animal.
Speaking of awkward/funny...how about a few from the Marcel Adorable Files?!

...Sooo, why don't you eat and then go deliver it? I guess logic isn't a strong trait in Marcel.

Marcel never finished that sentence. Too busy thinking....about...ketchup...

And finally, my favorite statement of all time. Seriously.

Winner!

1 comment:

  1. The relationship between Marcel and Chrissy just cracks me up every time I read about them.

    I also think it's funny that in the picture where Bettina and Merry are sad, the position of Merry's mouth still makes her look happy.

    ReplyDelete