NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mario Hell

Two posts in one day?! No way!
Actually this one is a little different...
Anybody out there in internet land collecting the Mario set?

You see, I'm tired of this crap cluttering my house and my storage. I have this awful habit of keeping every single Mario item that falls from the sky. I was going to save everything and display the whole set but I just can't seem to get certain pieces. I'm drowning in this mess. And I'm tired of seeing it.
So here is where you come in.
Come on over to my house and take it!
Actually, I'll even deliver it if you would rather stay in the comfort of your own town.
Here is what I have:
  • 5 cannons
  • 5 flagpoles
  • 2 brick blocks
  • 2 ? blocks
  • 4 coins
  • 5 fire flowers
  • 4 starmen
  • 3 koopa shells
  • 3 1-up mushrooms
  • 3 super mushrooms
  • 4 wallpapers
  • 2 carpets
Need anything? Contact me and we'll discuss details. I'm not looking to make money off this stuff, donations are highly appreciated though! I'll update as things go. Also, if you have the green pipe or the fire bar I would like to get those cataloged.

Note: Alleria is a 100% organic town. That means we don't dupe, we don't care about your HDLC or anything that you obtained 'illegally' or 'on the black market'. Anything you get from Alleria is guaranteed to be obtained legally according to Allerian Law. What you do in your town is your buisness. Just respect our rules!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to take some items off your hands!
    Name: Marissa
    Town: Arcadia
    Friend Code: 0388-6711-8561

    Tell me what time would be best for you (Central Time Zone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to have a Mario Room in my house! I'm always looking for brick blocks and ? blocks for that room. If you have any to spare, I'd love to take them off your hands. What would you want in exchange? I have the green pipe and fire bar, but I still need them for my room. Is there anything else you're looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... i'll take some as soon as i set up my wii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gluxbox: I have a ? block, if you'd like to take it off my hands! (Sorry my post is so late.)

    ReplyDelete