NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Adventures of Snake

With Miranda out of the picture, it wasn't long before Alleria greeted our newest resident.
Whoooo could it be?

Snake! I've heard about this Snake before...wearing a ninja hood, being all jocky...was this weirdo going to fit into our tight-knit community?
He already had a couple of points in his favor. He moved right into Miranda's old spot, very graciously sparing the untouched spots in town. He was unique. And he oddly looked like a cross between Gaston and Vladimir, which is probably the best thing.
It wasn't long before we found out.

Whaaaa?!
This. Guy. Is. AWESOME!
He has the best personality, keeping all of Alleria entertained with his insanely ridiculous statements. He moved in and quickly became a prized member of the community. He literally put on the official Alleria shirt and started his crazy hijinks.
True to his outfit, it seems like he's the ninja of town. I've already found him sneaking about.

No, this isn't a game of Hide and Seek. He's just hiding behind the museum. Being a ninja.

I guess while he's busy with his official ninja duties, he also eavesdrops on the townies and reports back to me.

Yay! We love veggies!!

And it wasn't long before he invited himself over to my house for a visit.

I think he came in the window.
He also took it upon himself to critique my house.

But he also had some praise for his new buddy.


Lemme tell you, it's a great relief to finally have an unexpectedly awesome new neighbor move in.
But Snake isn't the only story in town.

Pete went on to say that Pelly was too young for him, that he's looking for somebody more mature...hmm...like Phyllis?
Barf. Drama.

Also, Nook brought up the dreaded quesion of which store I would prefer yesterday.

I decided to downgrade to Nook 'n Go. I need the late hours, especially on the weekend. 9 PM closing time just doesn't cut it for fishing and late-night play.

I've been meaning to arrange my flowers for maximum hybrid growing but haven't gotten around to that daunting task. But the other day, I walked around and found that Alleria must have been throwing up pink cosmos.

As you can see, I added them to my measly collection of hybrids. Wooo! Go us!

A recent trip to the city showed that animals I've never met before somehow know who I am.

Huh. You learn something new everyday.

And finally, it seems like the causalities from the Alleria Duck Hunt aren't quite done.

Wooo! She wasn't here long but she already wants out. Of course I'm letting her go. Wait...which means...Deena! The wiiinnaaaa of the Duck Hunt! She's the sole survivor and the lucky grand prize winner of, erm, staying in town a little longer than the other ducks. Your bland personality helped keep you hidden and out the spotlight. Congratulations, Deena!

No comments:

Post a Comment