NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Alleria Curse



I am not making this up.
Pompom left and in her place, I mean EXACTLY in the same spot as her place, this young lady showed up. Mallary. Aaaaaaaaaaaa duck.
Having thought the Alleria Duck Hunt was a success (never mind complete), this cruel cruel joke was played on me. Or maaaaaaybe Alleria is positioned perfectly in the migration path, making this a great stop over for traveling ducks. Either way, I am not happy. The Alleria Curse is ducks.
Here we go again.

Other than that 'exciting' tidbit of news, all is quiet in Alleria. No visitors for awhile save for the first visit from Blanca.

It was a surprise to see her finally show up. I wasn't sure if she would or not. You see, in previous experiences I've had to pick up the phone and ban her from coming through the town gates because she did so to the point of annoyment (that's not a word, is it?). Anyhow, I was kind of glad to be able to say I've met her. So....I've met Blanca. There.

Even with nothing exciting happening around town, I've still managed to slack when it comes to catching new fish and bugs. Even so, it was hard to miss this one.

Little booger moves pretty fast. I also managed to catch the pond skater but haven't got a chance to grab the diving beetle. I think I saw one once but I was doing something or other and didn't track it down.

Even though I'm the only one that plays, there is a secret resident of Alleria who only awakens if I need to replace a pattern on the pathways. My boyfriends character, Rob. I woke him up the other day for something and noticed the sexy bed hair.

Once fully awake, Rob took a trip into the city to learn an emotion and get a balloon from Phineas. We tried to take a picture of a sad disheveled man holding a balloon (artsy, ya know?) but these are as close as we could get:


The last one looks like he dropped a coin and is looking for it.

Avery has been spending a lot of time at the Roost.

Two different days and in the same spot. Maybe he's becoming a regular? Or he enjoys Brewsters' company? Either way I spent a good 10 minutes searching for him in town.


Let's see....
Oh. Here's a bit of useless trivia. The pink zap suit outfit clearly matches many members of the AC community.

Here I am, clearly resembling Vladimir......


Pink 'lil Chrissy and her yellow tuft of hair match the outfit.....


Blanca looked a bit like a heroine....


Even manly manly Snake! Apparently, pink with yellow accent is all the rage in Alleria.
Although, it did seem to depress Snake that he resembled a girl.

No, I'm just kidding. He was sick that day.

Before we wrap things up, the Alleria Chamber of Commerce has a message:

Huh. Even I didn't know that.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alleria Action News Team! Your new reporter Rob sure does look uncomfortable! Hopefully he gets better about being on the camera, as I get the feeling he's going to do great! Thanks for the review of K.K's newest single too, I'm going to have to run out and get it asap!

    And what a story about the latest fashion trends going on in Alleria! It's scary how all these people want to look alike. Hopefully it'll blow over, as Alleria is a much more awesome place when there is a little more color diversity, wouldn't you all agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I just want to say that my boyfriend also has a character that never gets used, and his character also has bed head that I didn't get fixed. :-P

    ReplyDelete