NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quick! An update!


K.K. may have riveting performances but I still find myself falling asleep sometimes.

First off, let me say I am soooo sorry there hasn't been an update.
My boyfriends' computer got a virus and was down for a good week.
And yes, this is the computer that I use. So I had no way to update. So here we go, I'll give you all the info super quick so I can catch everybody up on the happenings in Alleria!

Wendell stopped by awhile ago and very kindly exchanged a Tom Nook pattern for a delicious apple. Sometime in the future I'd like to use that pattern to make a directional marker for vistors to find Nookingtons', going from the town gate and spread intermittently through town to point friends in the right direction. But then again, look how long it took me to lay decent paths? This may be awhile...for now it sits in Able Sisters' along with K.K. Slider.


And finally! I got the golden watering can. Gee, it seems more than two weeks since I announced the accidental PTS, right? Weeeell, about 13 days into it, some tricky weeds were hiding that I didn't catch and one or two flowers must have vanished that day because after checking the status, the next day I checked again and had the dreaded C+/D- evaluation. After panicking and planting more flowers and trees everywhere (that's what you get when you don't have your acres marked and can't tell where the screw up is!) I got it back to PTS but not soon enough apparently. I had to start the timer all over again. And obviously, I made it. Woot~!


As expected, Miranda moved out of Alleria. It turned out to be a little sad, though. I guess I was more attached to her than I expected.

What a sweet sweet letter!
When I checked the message board, an announcement of that day being her birthday was posted. How sad! She left home on her birthday....so not being able to wish her a good day personally, I payed my respects at her dirt spot.

Pompom looking on in victory.
Why couldn't have Deena moved? She's nice, sure, but Miranda was one of the Alleria natives!
Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

A visit to the city saw a former Allerian hanging around.

Winnie didn't seem to recognize me. I tried to bring up the good times we've had but she seems to have moved on happily to wherever it is she resides.
Another city visitor brought about a good time to recruit new Allerians.

Liiiiiiiimbeeeeeerg!
Here's to hoping my efforts pay off and we get a lovely, WELCOMED new neighbor.

And I'll leave you with a few comments from our dear, dear residents.

Oh my. Pete likes it rough.


Oh, Marcel. Can you get any more adorable?


Poor Chrissy. But going up to Gracie with a shitty Alleria flag design I made in two minutes is fashion suicide.


What more could be said?

No comments:

Post a Comment