NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Duck Hunt

It's been pretty quiet in Alleria.
Most of us have been enjoying the endless sunshine and pretty spring flowers...not really doing a whole lot.

Static, Avery, and I played train for a bit.
And we've all had an endless amount of inane conversations.



Marcel does seem to have the most. I love him, though.
As expected, Winnie moved on to bigger and better things.

I do kind of miss her now. Especially since somebody new moved into her old spot.

Ugh. Yes, Pompom, we do.
Pompom. Another duck. That brings Alleria a total of 3 ducks: Miranda, Deena, and now Pompom. That also brings Alleria a total of 2 ducks too many.
Miranda was here originally, Deena moved in not too long ago....I believe that gives Miranda first dibs on land. I officially declare it Duck Season in Alleria. But please, if you must take a duck, I ask that you do it humanely. We're all about animal rights around here.
Other than the duck overpopulation, the only other thing of note going on is the Able Sister Drama. Yes, that whole story has finally started to unravel in Alleria.

Label?

Ohhh, Labelle.
Yawn.
Before Pompom moved in, I re-started my campaign to convince Gaston to move to Alleria.

He mostly ignored me when I stopped him in the square at the city. So I took to disguising myself in the hopes he would mistake me for a friend.

I guess it didn't work so well....

I even offered him a balloon!
(One day, Phineas and I were a matching pair!)

And I guess that the word got around that I was recruiting a new Allerian. When I ran into an old pal, Vladimir, I suggested he pack up and move on over. He wasn't very receptive either.

Meh.
After getting ran out of the city, I retired to stalking the neighbors of Alleria.

BUBBLE ATTACK!

What can I say? I live in a town with 10 animals. I think it would drive anybody a little crazy.
And today was the Fishing Tourney. Largest fish wins the purty gold trophy.

Wiiiiiiiinnnnaaaaaa.
Tomorrow is Bunny Day. I'm looking forward to tearing up all my beautiful grass looking for foil for a bunny who will exchange it for egg-shaped furniture. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment