NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Monday, June 29, 2009

Kicks and Ticks


Greetings from Alleria.

When I'm not posing in my 1700's get-up, complete with powdered wig, things do actually happen around town!
Rhonda made her final decision and packed up and left.

Even though I was okay with her leaving, her farewell note stuffed into my mailbox left me feeling a little regretful.

Why must these letters always make me feel guilty?
"A friend who means so much to me"?
Argh!
But Rhondas demolition of her home brought a little happiness on my part.

That blue pansy was hiding behind her house and I had no idea it was there! Good thing she moved! But then again, it makes me wonder if I lost any flowers back there....hmm.

There were a couple days that got a little dull in town because of all the rain.
I was invited to the first game of hide-and-seek in a relatively long time.

That's a rag tag group of residents, don'tcha think?
I won, of course, but Merry was nice enough to send me my prize the next day because my pockets were too full of goodies already.

Not likely, Merry.
Things were so bad, nobody had open gates and nobody came to visit, that I ended up wasting time harassing Tom Nook and "sticking it to the Raccoon".

Yes, that's me, kicking the merchandise.
Nook didn't take too kindly to me causing shit in his store. As usual, he followed me around as I ran around. It didn't take long before he had enough and kicked me out when I tried kicking him.

Is it just me or does Nook look a little pudgier?
Thankfully, Static was kind enough to let me lay low in his pad until things quieted down and all was forgotten.

Literally laying low.

The best thing to happen since the last update was the Flea Market! Yes, the one time a month I make a decent amount of money.

Welcome to Sarahs' House 'o Deals!
Thanks to my two dorados, two or three gars, hammerhead and regular sharks, and ocean sunfish, I managed my best Market yet: just about 300,000 bells. Static, Avery and Antonio - my three Original Villagers - were very generous, paying at or 200 bells away from 3 times the Nook selling price. I also made a personal record selling price for one fish: 44,800 bells! Merry helped out as well but seeing Buck come in as my last customer was a bit of disappointment. Being the newest villager, our relationship just isn't as strong as the others so his buying prices were dramatically lower than others. Strategically, all my high-price fish were already sold so all that were left were rare bugs. He also only made two purchases.
But that 300,000 bells was a godsend. I was able to deposit 200,000 of it in full for the Alleria Town Fund. The rest went into the bank account, saving up for the next donation. That's right, now that my house is payed off I can start my Town Fund donations! Woohoo! We're finally moving up in the world!
Oh and because I forgot to mention this in my last update, Buck leaked some top secret information to me. Apparently, all is not peaceful in the land.


That's right Krategan. Watch yo' backs. Buck is coming for you.

That's all for now. Until next time....

Practicing my dance moves for City Folk: The Musical.

3 comments:

  1. That quote from Buck at the end is TOO funny! lolol! Congrats on the big payout from the Flea Market. I made almost as much as you. I didn't try to milk my 'friendlier' neighbors for triple the price of the fish I was selling - I'll have to try that next time! I only topped out at a 40,000 bell shark. You've inspired me to aim higher! :-D

    Sorry my gate's been closed cuz I'm looking for tarantulas and scorpions! Let's arrange a night to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my gates have been closed looking for those darn creepy crawlies too! I have a nice three day weekend, maybe we can get together sometime this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Guys Are Experts! I Found A Gold Fish On My IFrst Week On ANimal Crossing And Threw it Back In Coz My Friend Told M e Tom Nook Bought Them For 30 Bells! (Actual Price - 1,300). After that I Caught One Shark And I Have Never Seen One Since Then! :o
    Thankss A Bunch. Nice Name.... Aleria!

    ReplyDelete