NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Out and about

Our dear friend Moe has left Alleria.

A stark brown patch of dirt among a sea of green grass is all that's left to remind us that Moe's house once stood here. That plus an advertisement for Tom Nook.
He did leave me a sweet note in my mailbox.

I'll miss you too, Moe.

It seems like spring fever has spread around Alleria. Everybody is out and about, enjoying the sun and playing games of hide and seek. The other day, Astrid invited me to join her, Miranda, and Rhonda in a game.

Girls only! Well, little did they know....I happen to rock at seeking out large colorful animals who pick out terrible hiding spots.


Trees are terrible hiding spots. Peeking out from behind them makes it worse.
While I didn't find Miranda in time (pizza delivery takes priority over finding a hiding pink duck), I did beat Antonio, Chrissy, and Astrid. However, my victory celebration was cut short.

A POND SMELT?! Really?
What a lame prize! I guess the joke was on me...

It seems like Lady Luck has been by Alleria.
1.) Wendell stopped by for a visit and gifted a horizontal (I think) path.

2.) Museum of Alleria has another completed dinosaur - the dimetrodon!

3.) I got my silver shovel from Resetti!

Yes! I don't check religiously to see if the cone is moved but last night I decided to head over to the city and check. And it was!
For some reason, the best picture wouldn't save so when I left Resetti's surveillance center I went to try again and accidentally took another picture. D'oh! I hate how you can only have one picture at a time...I lost a true rare moment - Resetti handing over my new shovel. Oh well.
Before I went home for the night, I checked the cities main square and found an old friend.

GAAAAAAASTON!
Anybody who visited me in the 'wild world' of Kradia knows that Gaston and I were best of buds. It was so nice to see him visiting the City.
By the way Gaston, Alleria is looking for a new neighbor!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog you have!
    Chrissy moved out of Mistyton, which I wasn't too happy about but hey hopefully I will get someone just as nice!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete