NEWS:

A BIG welcome and a BIG thanks to our wonderful readers. Whomever you all are, thanks for checking us out!


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alleria needs more friendsies!


Sometimes it gets awfully lonely in Alleria.
We're looking for trustworthy friends who play on a regular basis and leave their gates open from time to time. We'll return the offer!

* I don't have Wii Speak. I do have a keyboard but I'm not big on chatting....I like to explore, visit with neighbors, have contests, etc.

* I'll respect your town rules! You've worked as hard on your town as I have (probably harder, lol). I don't run, I stick on paths, and don't screw around with other peoples flowers and/or trees. I expect the same from you.

I'm pretty tired of playing with people on ACC and never seeing them online again. Or having really immature people wanting to come over. I know there are mature adults out there who play this game! Let's play!

0603-1490-7578
Name: Sarah
Town: Alleria

7 comments:

  1. (: I'm Chan, and I would love to come to your town! I can't tell you my friend code right now, because my wii's not on. However I will post it here when I do! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I will add you to my friends list. My FC info is on my blog. As you can probably tell, I play very consistently, and I even have the times I usually play posted on my blog. Do you play much during the day at all? It's ok if you don't have WiiSpeak, as long as you don't mind if I use mine lol! I don't have a keyboard for the Wii so typing is really a challenge for me! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chan, I'll look forward to that.

    Gluxbox, I do play during the day...the times vary due to my work schedule but it's usually in the afternoon into the evening. During the weekend I can play at anytime during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah, I'm 'tworedboots' on acuke and found your blog from there - would love to play on wifi with you although I'm in the UK so not sure if our times will match up. I'm also not desperately chatty (have WiiSpeak but often turn it off due to background noise!), and my keyboard is rubbish so I can't type well either!
    Hope we can hook up sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah, I sent you a message on ACUKE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, this is Vella @ Doomdoom. My FC is on my profile at ACUKE. I play a lot as well. You can usually find me on the ACUKE chat during the day to coordinate meet ups. I have wii speak, but actually prefer typing depending on how loud my apartment is being.

    Oh, and I'm having a party on April 6 (info over at ACUKE) and you're welcome to come over for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FC: 4941-0918-3128
    NAME: Linda
    TOWN: Forks

    I will respect all your rules!
    I've never had a friend over yet or visited a different town yet and i dont have Wii Speak.

    ReplyDelete